This version has two small fixes:
- The installer now doesn’t select to associate PodBreeze with pcast:// links. Some people were having problems, and it’s easier to get the program running this way. I might try to enable this association within the setup at some time, but for now it’s only in the installer.
- I’ve disabled the resume feature, since it simply didn’t work at all – MP3 files would have several false starts if they were resumed, and videos would be garbish and didn’t play at all.
There’s now a test podcast available at http://www.podshow.com/feeds/podbreeze.xml. The primary purpose of this is to verify that PodBreeze is running correctly on your system. It’s automatically added the first time the program is installed.
Now for the download links:
- Normal version for installation on your computer
- USB version for installation on your MP3 player
- Update version for existing users
This upload got delayed – sorry for the late delivery, but I didn’t get a chance to put it up.