FeedSlurper build 7.821 released

I found out that the little puppy was a little bit too hungry – it ate 100% CPU while downloading. Now it’s behaving 🙂

Download the program here

Two minor fixes – build 7.815 released

The view menu now accurately reflects your selected tab in the main window, and that the menu items work correctly.
When cancel the download of several episodes at once, the program thought that it still had downloads running. I hope that this is fixed.

Download links:

  • Normal version for installation on your computer
  • USB version for installation on your MP3 player
  • Update version for existing users

Improved display – FeedSlurper build 7.815 released

The program now displays the current CPS and the estimated time left until finished in the dialog and its caption (for use when minimized).

Download the new version here

CPS and filenames – build 7.808 released

In another try to avoid ridiculous CPS like 5MiB/s on a 300KiB/s connection, I’ve yet again tried reinventing the whole CPS calculator. It looks like it works better now, so this is how it’ll have to remain until I either get real inspiration or some friendly soul tells me how to do it right 🙂

I’ve also fixed a small buglet that I thought were caused by redirections – DL.TV’s files were named dl.mov instead of dl.tv.187.mov. It was in actuality caused by a bug in the mover part of the program, but it’s fixed anyways 🙂

Download links:

  • Normal version for installation on your hard disk
  • USB version for installation on your MP3 player
  • Update version for existing users

You guessed it – a bugfix for FeedSlurper – build 7.801 released

The program bugged on feeds that reports the wrong size for its enclosures. Fixed.

Download the new version here.